General > Bot Challenges

Challange #6 Ultimate mixbot

(1/4) > >>

Botsareus:
I had this idea a while back. I wanted to write an algorithm for it. But changed my mind for being too much work in vb6.

The idea is to get all the worst available robots and mix them together to make a super robot.

Rules:

Must mix at least 100 robots.
Can not use robots that made top 30 on the leagues .
Must use external crossover tool only to mix robots. Can not modify result in any other way.
Each pair of robots can only be mixed one time, but you may use the crossover you like best. Do not use the same robot more then once.
Each pair's result must be mixed reasonably well, please do not use a full left handed or right handed clone, that defeats the purpose of the challenge.

Recommendations

I envision heavy use of the league feature to quickly sort robots.

I would also love to see the family tree users come up with.

Shadowgod2:
which ones? the base (f1, f2 ,f3, mb, ss, sb) or all or just f1...

Peter:
I think it doesn't matter much, I'd say all. Handy to add, F1 and F2 league are a bit broken atm. Strong fighters don't make the finals,  due to beating beaten with 70-80 by fruitfly in a stepladder-round.

Botsareus:
Somewhat agree, op robots will always dominate leagues. Shadowgod, thank you for taking up the offer. Please do not mix an op robot at the very end. The final robots should be a mix of a mix of a mix... etc.

Botsareus:
And yes, do not use op robots from ANY league.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version