Code center > Suggestions

Did anyone else want chloroplasts?

(1/11) > >>

Botsareus:
Just putting this question out there for people do ponder (while I mix my first Album) did anyone other than Panda want chloroplasts? And I am not talking about metabolism, many wanted a good metabolism system.

Botsareus:
Panda, I am not saying it is a bad thing, it thought me a real life lesson at the least.  ;)

Peter:
Sure, chloroplasts sound good. Just really hard to properly implement as it got a huge effect on DB2.

I didn't like that the old system was removed while the new was unproven. :sleep:

spork22:
I frankly don't care. Let the plants be plants :D Or perhaps we could include an optional carbon dioxide and oxygen relationship along with them. Just a small value. Depending upon their activity, a bot will raise the overall carbon dioxide level for the simulation, but lower the simulation's oxygen level. Depending upon the amount of sunlight they're getting, plants will lower the carbon dioxide level and raise the oxygen level for the simulation. As a result, the plants ALSO depend upon animal bots to survive, instead of just depending upon the sun. I'm not asking for a gas simulation to accurately represent the carbon dioxide and oxygen. Just a simple number. Then again, it's just an idea.

Botsareus:
Yes, probably it would have been best to start-up a new line of DB2 called "DB port to Chloroplast " or something like that. My narrow-mindedness got better on me there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version