Bots and Simulations > Simulation Emporium

Ecosystem evolution (Unsupervised)

(1/6) > >>

Botsareus:
For a true ecosystem evolution experience, ecosystem evolution is available now.
Make your settings as crazy as possible, just make sure the robot you select can survive in your own settings.

Get the 2-48-11 installer and follow the following instructions to configure (picy attached)

vrukt:
I'm in, I see your bots, get that strange message every so often though. The "int() base 10"

I now have 2 computers up and running the eco-evo mode :D

Hopefully we get a lot more people in.

Botsareus:
This is looking cool already, I got some real nasty repopulating robots from everyone. Hopefully will eventually cause the mutate robots to form chloroplasts. Vrukt , thank you for helping me test. As I envisioned, most of the robots are from you as you did not slow down your CPU in any way. Seasnake hydra evolved into a single bot that runs horizontal across the screen. At some point I have to select all these buggers and tag them 'runners'

Botsareus:
Out of interest, I want a general assessment of what settings people are running in eco_survival_evo mode. Personally, I did not go too crazy with it. Kill anything above 2.5K, kill greedy parents. Wrap around, mutation rate flux 8K by 8K, and all my mutation mods.

spork22:
I wonder what would happen if I introduced zombies to an ecosystem evolution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version