Author Topic: Run-time error 6  (Read 9968 times)

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Run-time error 6
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
My result is an integer, that was stupid. Here we go, this should work:

Once again, robots I can debug, people entering retarded numbers I can not. I can not be expected to put floor and ceil on every damn text box can I?

No need for that. I remember though that 32000 was a limit standard implemented by Eric L a long time ago. In the case of the mutation oscillation it seems to be 16000 for the 16x field + 16000 1/16x field = 32000.
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 04:39:59 PM »
Shadowgod, at least you got a good Laugh out of it.  :) We should change both of our picys to something that looks like a masochist.
On a side note, Numsgil is quietly thinking "Alright, last time Botsareus snapped, I gave him what he wanted. Should I do it again? But no, he is pretending he snapped to get my attention again, humm... interesting"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:42:56 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »
No need bro. I do not really care at this point. I got what I wanted out of it. Now If only I can edit wikipedia to add to interesting bit about molers ratchet on sexual reproduction that I finally figured out how to make sexual reproduction produce results. And also in wikipedia, ah never mind, they randomly deleted the English version just now. I was trying to create an account.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 04:49:45 PM »
wikipedia quote:

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

01:34, 17 December 2013 Secret (talk | contribs) deleted page Darwinbots (Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Darwinbots (2nd nomination))
    05:57, 26 March 2005 Geogre (talk | contribs) deleted page Darwinbots (Spam: content was: '{{del}}'''DarwinBots''' is a software application that performs artificial life simulations. It tries to simulate evolution. More info comin...')

Note that I will have never chosen a name such as "Secret" or "George" even.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 04:51:06 PM »
Hmm... and I will forever wonder what else I wanted to update to make my current research more public.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 05:44:02 PM »
lol Testlund, you knew that and still reported it as a bug? You could have sayed simply "put a ceil on the textboxes so they conform to EricLs stranded"

Anyway it is fixed. Done is done. Unless they block Darwinbots completely or force Numsgil to permanently ban me and disable my account.

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 07:56:45 PM »
lol Testlund, you knew that and still reported it as a bug? You could have sayed simply "put a ceil on the textboxes so they conform to EricLs stranded"

I didn't know that when I made the first post. I found that out the next day.

I've had trouble tonight to understand if you've been humorous or upset. OK, good night.
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.