Author Topic: Can't find Autotroph Box  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Dets65

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Can't find Autotroph Box
« on: April 16, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »
Running 2.47.00 by the way. I'm a new user and I'm really liking it, and I'm looking into coding a robot, but I'm not understanding this.
Also, the veggies aren't losing any NRG, but they aren't gaining any, either.

I'm using Alga Minimalis as my veggie, BTW.

Is the Autotroph tickbox/checkbox/box in Species Settings? If not, where is it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:09:02 PM by Dets65 »

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: Can't find Autotroph Box
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »
it's no longer Autotroph but repopulate now alga minimalis is not a valid vegi unless you have a chloroplast gene in dna, if it does check to see if the nrg/energy is maxed out at 32000. if your bots aren't loosing nrg then the cost is probably at 0.

to get all the newer sets of the new version you will need to uninstall and reinstall. the wiki needs to be re looked at and up dated to include everything such as the sysvars and the freevars ex .sun 400 not in wiki unless searched for specifically but it should all be in the dna help in the program.

just look around and don't be afraid to try new things. good luck

Offline Dets65

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: Can't find Autotroph Box
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »
it's no longer Autotroph but repopulate now alga minimalis is not a valid vegi unless you have a chloroplast gene in dna, if it does check to see if the nrg/energy is maxed out at 32000. if your bots aren't loosing nrg then the cost is probably at 0.

to get all the newer sets of the new version you will need to uninstall and reinstall. the wiki needs to be re looked at and up dated to include everything such as the sysvars and the freevars ex .sun 400 not in wiki unless searched for specifically but it should all be in the dna help in the program.

just look around and don't be afraid to try new things. good luck

Ok, thanks! :) Solved my problem and taught me something new about the simulation. My first bot or evosim will probably come soon.