Author Topic: Pure stupid  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Pure stupid
« on: July 17, 2014, 05:15:04 PM »
Here is an example of what I am talking about:

So if someone posts something like:

Bug reports / Re: Graphs not working quote:
thanks a lot, i'm glad i've helped you guys at fixing this. you're doing a great job!!!
thanks a lot, now it's working! btw i intended to say FINDING this in the last post, not fixing
thanks, that would be niiice :D i've been playing with this A-Life simulator since i discovered it about 5 or 6 years ago, but after a year i stopped and since a month i'me back again... a little thing i've got to say, is that DB has not changed much over the years (except the fact that now it NEVER crashes, at least for me).

in a row, they assume that I may have a gay attraction to them so they can post something like:

EcoSim Bots / Re: sexbau and version 2.45.03 quote:
Thanks,but it doesn't work XD it just stand still until something is in eye5 and if it sees a conspec, it starts shooting sperm to it forever XD can u fix it?
they just don't search food unless it's in front of them, have u tried it before posting? XD it's just a stupid useless robot :P

Idea: Anyone who logs on using a nickname randomizer should be automatically banned.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Pure stupid
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 05:17:56 PM »
I actually am beginning to agree with spork22, the world IS a small place, and everyone that can not get a life should be systematically exterminated.

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 05:55:51 PM »
What if I'm here because I can't get a life?  :(
Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Offline Panda

• Global Moderator
  • Bot Destroyer
  • Computer Science Undergraduate (nerd)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 06:24:19 PM »
I'm so lost on what you mean here.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »
Well first off, the world (even within Darwinbots) is not that small that a virus of any power can destroy it.
Second point is, Can you give me any person here who actually has a life? That is upsetting.
Unless you are not here strictly as a hobby, which I am not, then it gets very upsetting quickly that other people will screw around with you because they don't have a life also.
It is like I can not escape Junior High in one of the worst Neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
If I do not have a life, why hint on it for all this years, obviously by now, this people or specific person does not have life(s) also, if they decided to keep this up.
At some point I was hoping they would cut the crap, and leave me in peace to develop this thing with people I can trust. Like Peter, or say PY.
In fact, I probably would have given up on this project sooner if that would have happened sooner. Because I would have assumed I figured out the world sooner. But I am still here. That is upsetting. I still feel like I still did not fully figure out all other thinking entities around me.