Bots and Simulations > Internet Mode Commentary

IM is kinda, sorta working

(1/13) > >>

MysticalDumpling:
However, go to http://forum.darwinbots.com/index.php/topic,6285.msg1389000.html#msg1389000 Unzip in the main Darwinbots folder, not any of the subfolders and create the subfolder IM, with 2 folders inside that- inbound and outbound. It is rather large, though. So far, do not put spaces in your IM username.

Billy:
Getting "[Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

Does this mean the server is down?

Botsareus:
Peter is currently not running IM as he finished development on it. We did not have any serious stress test. Still, I am going to start a server up early next month if I can get it to work.

Peter:
It's also connecting to a different ip(that isn't mine). If necessarily I could also compile it to .exe so anyone has the possibility to run a IM server.

Billy:

--- Quote from: Botsareus on July 27, 2014, 10:19:21 PM ---Peter is currently not running IM as he finished development on it. We did not have any serious stress test. Still, I am going to start a server up early next month if I can get it to work.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, that sounds cool. It's been SO long since we've had a good internet multisim, and I miss it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version