Code center > Dead-End and Solved Suggestion Requests

Mathematics in Conditions

(1/3) > >>

Anonomous Guest Person:
Even though the topic should be enough, I really should still write something here.
So... uh....
Add the mathematical functions to conditions. So we can have:
cond
  *25 2 mult *26 !=
start
  25 inc
  26 inc
stop

Botsareus:
To make it less confusing for the program to fix overflow errors , thats one the worest things you can do.
To make it less confusing for users to read the dna it will be better that the users become more accustomed that [you]all [/you] the math is done in the execution part of the gene, not in the condition part

now be a good boy and explain why you want to

--- Quote ---Add the mathematical functions to conditions
--- End quote ---

Botsareus:
"add this darn , it" just because bots-are-us wants to add better "math/array system darn , it" so F#$$ annoying, I wonder if this is one of thouse kids I used to know

I am already crazy because of people like you, YOU WANT ME TO COMPLETLY LOSE IT AND GET LUCKED UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION? I BET YOU WONT LEAVE ME ALONE THERE EATHER....

if this does not stop that kid nothing will, then good bye darwin bots for me , better stick to ordanary video game development

Anonomous Guest Person:
Hm.
I'd say adding mathematics into conditions is more important then keeping you around.
Erm. I forgot to put in the important part of the post.

Why shouldn't there be mathematics in conditions?
And technically, it'd only be for ease of use, since it's quite possible to do conditions outside of the conditions themselves thanks to the stack system!

Botsareus:
good say ...

The more you explain why the more I listin to you and agree with you (clue)

easy to use maybe , but hurts processing #1 , #2 differnt styles of programing develop one person will rader do everything into a memory and then send it for condition the other person will write stupedly complex conditions themselfs

I have trouble reading code writtin in a different style

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version