Author Topic: Ranting  (Read 10914 times)

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« on: April 19, 2005, 04:36:34 PM »
Well, go on, rant away, anything thats annoying you, or you wanna tell sum1 then say!

PY said
You people living on that poky little island have no idea what distance really means.

Bah people in America cant speak, power hungry (not the only thing they are hungry for) idiots! why George Bush? Fair nuff he was better than that other guy, but hee has an IQ of about 3!

(if its too harsh PY just tell me)

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 04:47:41 PM »
Hey don't forget that I'm English too!

:tantrum:

[rant]I can criticise my own stinking little cesspit of a home country all I want. I can't wait to get US citizenship so that I can say goodbye to cold, crappy, poorly paid, over taxed and generally fucked up England once and for all  :firedevil:

I have spent the vast majority of my adult life trying to get away from the place and I'm buggered if I'm ever going back.[/rant]

:rant:
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 04:50:43 PM »
Ah shit, I got all this to come :(

I gotta admit it is a shit country, ever since I was a little boy (not too long ago for all you oldies) I have wanted to live in Italy, least its warm there!

BAH PY you unpatriotic thing (I made that word up I think) no faith, you abandoned us

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 04:56:15 PM »
HAAAAA!

Italy isn't much better either. I pretty much lived there from 1997 through 2000.

Hated the bloody place  :angry:

Everybody goes to sleep from about midday through 6pm in the crappy little town of Novara where I found myself marooned for weeks on end while I had to repair a fucked up mass spectrometer for a complete moron who had no idea how to even use it properly once it was fixed.   :angry:
Weekends were the worst. The whole bloody town closes down from midday leaving me in the middle of a foreign ghost town where no bugger speaks my language.

Gas prices suck there too. Even worse than England.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:57:17 PM by PurpleYouko »
and those who don't

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 05:00:13 PM »
The drivers there are complete utter lunatics! I almost got ran down about 6 times in 2 days there. Fair nuff the shops open at about 3PM, but Turin (Torino) is a kik ass place. Id prefer to go skiing in the Alps, always a bit of a laugh.

But still, America is almost the same as Italy, full of stupid people, but least they speak our language :(

Why do I always loose against you PY, you practice this at home or something? ur too good :(

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 05:01:54 PM »
I found myself marooned for weeks on end while I had to repair a fucked up mass spectrometer for a complete moron who had no idea how to even use it properly once it was fixed.

lol,

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 05:03:19 PM »
Whats a mass spectrometer?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 05:03:40 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 05:11:27 PM »
God knows (but so does PY AND DONT SAY THAT MAKES you GOD!!!!) no wonder the Italian guy diddnt know how to use it! unless it was his job then bah

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 05:13:31 PM »
It is a gizmo that fires ionized atoms through a strong magnetic field and then measures the concentration of different elements as they come out the other end after being spread out according to their mass by the magnet.

Change the strength of the magnetic field and see a different element.

Mass spectrometers are my primary field of expertise. I spent years traveling the world as a troubleshooter for a major manufacturer of them
and those who don't

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 05:16:30 PM »
Mass spectromitanomanamizers spectronimze masses.  Duh.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 05:18:30 PM »
indeed

(I get it now , I get it , thx)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 05:19:04 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 05:21:45 PM »
bah, no slack for a 15 year old eh? im dead cuz I got back at 6AM and had no sleep really

Offline MightyPenguin

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 09:00:31 AM »
PY said
You people living on that poky little island have no idea what distance really means.
You people living in that fucking arsehole of a continent have no concept of time. I live in a city were we have slums older than your entire country.

And PY, if you haven't lived here since the mid nineties you can't comment. Nobody from the tail end of the last conservative reign can have any clue as to what the country is like.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2005, 09:06:42 AM »
I left at the end of 2000 and the level of suckiness was rising at an exponential rate even then.
From what I hear now it isn't even possible to buy a bloody house.
My Brother in law just bought a one bed flat in a rural countryside backwater in Wiltshire and the damn thing cost him $150,000.00.

:cuss: If there is one thing that really pisses me of about the US though, it's the bloody keyboards out here. You can't get a frickin English pound sign to save your life.
and those who don't

Offline Mutchy

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Ranting
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2005, 11:37:46 AM »
hehe well politics is like shitting up a wall, impossible for people like me to understand! If they rise the age of people taking their driving test in the near future I will go rant and protest (haha)

this country does kinda suck, but then again, I live in the countryside, where the nearest house is about 1/4 mile away.... least the weather is nice atm

sorry too tempted to bold the "I" just to stress bout the other thread