Bots and Simulations > EcoSim Bots

sexbau and version 2.45.03

<< < (2/6) > >>

Numsgil:
I have processing power, but little motivation to play around in DB2.  I don't mind setting up a sim and having it periodically post saves to an FTP, but I don't really want to mess with crashes :/  A huge pain.

Botsareus:
Numsgil, it is a lot more stable then you think.  :) It has not crashed once during that run, in fact I have not seen an in-sim crash for a very long time.  I just want to add that safe mode feature as an extra precaution, in case me (or someone else working on DB2) screws something up.

I just want people (including you) to test this things as soon as they become available otherwise I feel like I am just wasting my time. Am I?  :)

I definitely want you to test this specific one (when you have time), simply to make sure the crossover algorithm works exactly as you want it to work. I am pretty sure it does, even still.

NotLegalTender:
Can you post the reproduction and conspec genes in the gene depository? I wanna try and modify it, to make organisms that effectively use spores.

NotLegalTender:
Also, is it possible for an organism on darwinbots to reproduce through both sexual reproduction and the asexual reproduction most bots have?

NotLegalTender:
Hm... I cannot modify the shots without it breaking the sexrepro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version