Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
I'm not dead. I just haven't been posting much here. I don't have any programming or scripting knowledge so I don't feel I've had much to contribute to whatever you guys are working on, though I'm still eager to test a new version of DB if it ever comes out. Hmn.

That's why I call myself Testlund. Lund is the second part of some Swedish names. Hehe.

Back in the 90's I used to test cracked games for bugs and playability and write information about those games. But that is in the past. I'm totally legal now. :-) (Let there be open source! Haha!)

I'm also a collector of fantasy roll playing games, especially from Bioware. Right now I'm playing Skyrim. Totally addicted.

My other interest is electronic music, especially progressive house and new beat. I have some tracks of electronic music I've uploaded at http:/soundcloud.com/soundstruggler if you want to check it out. I'm sure it's not your genre. Hehe. New Beat was popular in the late 1980's.

I also like to collect all sorts of information on the internet. It feels like my head is going to explode sometimes. Haha! So I've taken a break from it. There is a lot of inrormation out there that is hard for mortal minds to bare, if you can get past the noise and everybody wanting to make money on everything.

Well... I felt it is about time I posted something about myself after being part of this forum for so long. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you! I'm sure 2012 is going to be interesting! I just hope there won't be any nutcases that will cause some self fullfilled profecies out there! Cheers!

I spelled the word profecies wrong, didn't I? Bah! Couldn't find it in the English-Swedish dictonary.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing fine. Over and out! :-)
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.