Author Topic: How do I post introduction?  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Beechlgz

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
How do I post introduction?
« on: October 16, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »
I wanted to post my introduction thread but I noticed you have to be logged out to access the newbie introduction forum. But when you're logged out you can't post new topics or replies, so how is it done?

Offline Shasta

• Administrator
  • Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: How do I post introduction?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:03:43 PM »
Are you sure you can't post new topics in the Newbie forum? As far as I can tell, you should be able to post.

Quick edit: You may have collapsed the "Welcome to DarwinBots", check to make sure this is not the problem (far right of the blue section).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:08:34 PM by Shasta »

Offline Beechlgz

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:51:09 AM »
Nope.

The link you provided leads me to a screen that says "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

When I'm logged off, the Newbie forum is right above the General forum category in its own forum category (Welcome to Darwinbots). When I'm logged on, there's nothing above the General forum category - just a black separator line across the page above it and then above that the links Help, Search, Profile, etc. No collapsible Welcome to Darwinbots category.

Offline Shasta

• Administrator
  • Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 05:39:45 AM »
Thanks for the information. It should be sorted out now. I have no bloody idea what the problem was though, maybe something with the transition to SMF.

Offline Beechlgz

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 05:48:37 AM »
Thank you it's working now.