Author Topic: Megas  (Read 4943 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Megas
« on: April 12, 2005, 04:29:19 PM »
Here we go again, im working on my new bot. The first mega :D if you dont know what it is. go to the wiki and search.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 04:45:42 PM »
Hm, frankly, your classification is incomprehensible and really sucks...

I shall also mention the fact that there is nothing to classify yet: all the stuff there is shoulda-woulda and really will only confuse newcomers into thinking that all these things exist in DBs already.

I think the whole thing needs to be deleted. And as someone else already mentioned, if you are not describing something that is already in DBs, then you are just wasting time.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid things in big numbers" - Serious Sam

Offline Light

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 05:11:58 PM »
Given that there are only a few multibots around, I dont really envisage any multibots with more than 12 bots in them being created any time in the near future, I agree with Shvarz on this one

Offline Shen

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
Good luck with this! You'll need it!  :lol:

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 01:04:38 AM »
do what ever you want man, for me it doesnt matter. thought it would be fun whit something new. but if you think the classification sux, then make it better.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 01:12:50 AM »
I think their point is that it's pointless to classify non-existant organisms.  Until we make one, there's no point in naming it.  Until we make 2, there's no point in differentiating them.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Megas
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 01:16:15 AM »
if you say it like that you have a point