Author Topic: 300,000 birds  (Read 18569 times)

Offline JaiReads

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: 300,000 birds
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 08:20:22 AM »
Quote from: bacillus
I remember having great success with Phen24 and the cat caught a raven once... no idea how it managed to fit it through the cat flap...
Have no illusions, your cat is still lazy. It just ordered the raven on the internet, and had it delivered while nobody was looking. Explains the cat-flap   ...

Genius!   Your right!

Looks like a demon cloud to me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 05:01:48 AM by JaiReads »

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: 300,000 birds
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 06:37:10 AM »
I shouldn't tell you this, but the real reason for the DB project is to hone people's genetic engineering skills, so we may create a race of super-strong cat minions...
...and a more nutritious guinea pig.

I remember the cat caught a raven once... no idea how it managed to fit it through the cat flap...
Have no illusions, your cat is still lazy. It just ordered the raven on the internet, and had it delivered while nobody was looking. Explains the cat-flap   ...

Ahh, GM is fun. Very fun, Can we include the odd pig with gold wings while were at it?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.