Author Topic: New SubForums  (Read 3698 times)

Offline Shen

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
New SubForums
« on: April 12, 2005, 09:33:40 AM »
First off, good idea. Much easier to find things now. Couple of problems though. The bots dont show with the default view settings because they are more than 30 days old so you have to change it or it looks empty. Second, in the thread for posting new bots for sorting, you cant reply to the thread.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New SubForums
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »
The bots dont show with the default view settings because they are more than 30 days old so you have to change it or it looks empty

K. I can fix that easily enough. I just thought they would inherit permissions and settings from the parent forum.

Second, in the thread for posting new bots for sorting, you cant reply to the thread

You aren't supposed to reply to it. you are supposed to start a new topic for each robot just like before.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New SubForums
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 04:26:50 PM »
ok, im surpriced my bacteria came in "interesting behavior"
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New SubForums
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 05:49:25 PM »
Didn't know where else to put it. To be quite honest I have never actually run it in a sim  to test where it should be. Just going on the name I figured it would be an interesting bot.

Where would you prefer it to be?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New SubForums
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 03:40:35 AM »
its only made up by one gene, so shortbot is a good place to place it in, but I honestly dont care
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA