Author Topic: hello  (Read 11739 times)

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 08:45:39 AM »
I was SO gonna do tha to random peoplet! And you're saying maybe I shouldn't? oh man!

Also, yes I do love advertisements, especially if they're on huge TVs in the middle of the city. I just love seeing technology everywhere, I can't stand rural places.

Plus, have you seen their bathrooms? They're INCREDIBLE! They come with video games if you're bored, and built-in air fresheners, and computers for surfing the internet! I feel like going to japan just to use their bathrooms. Yet another way that technology can become part of our lives.
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »
Quote from: Houshalter
I'm going to go hang myself now...

Naw, I'm just joking (or was I.) But seriously, what ever happened to:
yes, I like anime, kill me, BUT I am not obsessed, so worry not, I am no weeaboo of any variety. I will not append "desu" to the end of everything, and I will not call your bots KAH-WAH-EEE!!!! ever.

I don't mind anime actually, but I generally avoid it because theres ALOT of weird stuff out there.

Clicky

You know, Mr. peanut, you're right, whatever happened to my promise of never talking about anime? Well, The truth is what I meant was I want to put all my anime ramblings in one location, and I was thinking I would do that here instead of random topics, saying things like

"OMG your sim is so KAWAII DESU!!!!"

That's an exaggeration, but you know what I mean. So, I'm going to talk about anime here, or maybe start an anime thread in the rant section. That way, I'm happy cuz I get to talk about anime, and you're happy cuz you don't have to read it! It's a win-win situation!
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 10:20:59 AM »
haha, looks like I created an awkward silence...
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline ashton15

• Bot Builder
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »

Offline Houshalter

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
*Chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

So...

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
uhm...
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline bacillus

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:09 AM »
Hi!
Just breaking the silence...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 01:06:48 AM by bacillus »
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."
- Carl Sagan

Offline Moonfisher

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 08:31:53 AM »
I like anime... I think it's mostly nostalgia from growing up watching it.
But I still think some of the movies are pretty cool, i liked Akira and Ghost in the shell a lot. And back when they came out there where no special effects in movies that could compare.
Also like stuff like Ishiro and the witches (Think it's called). Oh and Ninja scroll, that was a sick movie too

But of all those movies I think Ghost in the shell is the one with the lieast wierd sh!t in it. So it's kind of the most realistic one and it's about cyborg cops in the future and a hacker that takes over peopels minds...
Just saying those guy's are f***ing cazy :

Click me
(The last one is my favorite)

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2010, 08:01:50 AM »
who's f***ing crazy, the japanese?

*deleted*

NEway, yes moonfisher, I LOL'ed at those, so funny!

EDIT: OMG I JUST FORGOT ABOUT TOKYO MEWMEW!!! Thats another of my favorite animes. In fact, its the only serious anime I like. Its about these mutant teenage girls who can turn into cat-people and must save the world from mind-controlling aliens.

Did that sound cheesy?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:44:13 AM by happyhamsterchan »
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline Houshalter

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 10:59:01 PM »
Quote from: happyhamsterchan
oh mr. peanut, that link is EPICC!!!!

Quote from: happyhamsterchan
You know, Mr. peanut, you're right
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Now you can't call me Mr. Peanut anymore.

Offline happyhamsterchan

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »
Dang. I give up on life
I AM THE...

AWESOME...

FUN...

TURTLE!!!!!

Offline SlyStalker

• Bot Destroyer
  • nomnomnomnom
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2013, 05:24:02 AM »
nums, you'll find that asian cultures are generally 'xenophobic and even rascist' and extremely patriotic (most of the time) and thats what creates their unique culture. it also explains why they were so isolated from the western world. in fact, i bet that they probably could have as many colonies as britain had if they had expanded a bit more... but im chinese so thats probably why i have that opinion  :P

i also love anime!!! naruto is the best!!

moonfisher の bots 怖い!! O.O theyre too good D:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:05 AM »
I'd like to think you can be patriotic without being too xenophobic.  Are other asian cultures traditionally zenophobic?  I know there's a lot of modern animosity between eg: China and Japan, but was that also true in the 19th century or earlier?

Offline SlyStalker

• Bot Destroyer
  • nomnomnomnom
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:51 AM »
The reason for the animostity between Japan and China is because China was the target of many Japanese attacks. This is true even long before the 19th century. Also, I wouldn't say that its in their 'tradition' to be xenophobic, but asian cultures are generally more closed to others outside their country than others. For example, take modern day Japan. You will find that their immigration laws greatly favour Japanese-background immigrants.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.