Author Topic: Seasnake  (Read 12940 times)

Offline Moonfisher

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 05:51:20 AM »
Once you controll the alge all newcomers will realy have to fight to get food, so their chances of taking over a reather small...
Spinner v1.5 seems to fool the conspec of Seasnake 1.0, but I still think it would have a hard time actualy taking over a sim full of infected seasnake alge...
Maybe Lovebot has a chance, since it uses sexrepro as a weapon and gets fed by the alge... it might have a shot at takig over some alge and gain a foothold...
(Although last time I ran it for a long time they ended up accidently raping eachother and spawned a bot that attacked everything all the time)

Offline jknilinux

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 08:36:01 PM »
Hey Ericl,

Would you mind posting that latest version in the Bestiary? The one currently in there is just 1.0. Thanks!

Offline bacillus

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 03:42:09 AM »
And hints on making multibots stronger? Triblois beats version 1.0 (I'm hoping it'll establish itself well in F2), but only through strength in numbers and its new anti-MB feature. If one Seasnake gets a foothold, it'll take over for a while, somehow the venom, poison and the like don't affect it.
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."
- Carl Sagan

Offline De-Maskus

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »
Have you posted the Seasnake 1.2 DNA yet? I'd love to run it on my machine sometime.

Offline bacillus

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »
And I'd love to modify Tribolis
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."
- Carl Sagan

Offline De-Maskus

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Seasnake
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
Does anyone have the unmutated seasnake 1.2? Im running 1.0 against the republican bees, and the results are disappointing. seasnake should be able to decimate the bees but they get in front of it making it stop, and the slower, larger bees then have enough time to get to the snake and eat it like algae

Offline SlyStalker

• Bot Destroyer
  • nomnomnomnom
    • View Profile
Re: Seasnake
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 03:20:40 AM »
it would be awesome if the 'body' robots behave like those cool turbolaser turrets on the death star in star wars  :D
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.