Author Topic: Funny booo  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« on: April 11, 2005, 12:55:25 PM »
:clap:  :boing:  :boing: :banghead:  :banghead: , weeeeee time to vacume and go outside weeeeeee ,thats the life.......  :flip:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Its , ok I dont care if you dont make mutations work for cr , I will make my own simulators one day that do so... , Db is a good vedio game anyway... I love Db and the people who work on Db , they are like me a bunch of computer nurds with a lot of free time, If I was them I would only do what I wanted too, I cant blame them....... :boing: I like all the different smilys on the new board :boing:

Anyone here seen myth bosters? good show... but nothing beats russian the newspapers only the pills I have been taking for a year and half now make it hard to consintrate and actualy read them...

No I dont want to turn off the computer and go vacume and dust, knowing that I have maid 1% progress in Db since the release of 2.35,knowing that you can not make other people do what you want even if it is really inportent that they do so.

First time I ran somthing like pusher bots I has one plant in the middle, the robots were all instructed to get energy from the plant and reproduce or not get energy from the plant and die. As it turned out the max best way the robots can do that is to line up into a snake like structure and eat the plant one by one , like in a line for bread.

Why o why did I not record the settings of change of the first bot I maid that can beat me in a cr like one vs one. It was so cool:

The robot went next to the wall and attacked me from behined as the killer winning strategy , the cycles were so many that I had no time to react to that.. Never manged to simulate the same mutation rules since. Funny was that I ran it twice and it was always the same killer stratagy, then I started taking the pills , lost my programing skill... long sad story from there how I ended up here writing this... (Mom: So Paul are you going to help me or not) gess I have to go , she is really annoying now...

Jippii is fun only in the cannons pro room , every wear else the perverts took over...

got to go got to go got to go ....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 01:10:53 PM by Botsareus »

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 01:04:11 PM »
Bots, I don't know whether you noticed but I think you just might be a teensy bit BONKERS  :D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 01:11:18 PM »
:D  :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :D

Offline MightyPenguin

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 01:34:51 PM »
He's not complaining.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BOTS, YOU BASTARD!?!

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 02:02:19 PM »
I am back!!! I have convinced my mom to let me on the computer again!

Brb, read replys to my posts , and if dont find any good once start a poll!

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 04:40:16 PM »
...then I started taking the pills , lost my programing skill...
That wouldn't be Ritalin or Stratera, would it?  Say, something around 50mg of Ritalin?  Or maybe 100mg of Stratera?  Would explain alot.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 04:44:40 PM »
No its 2 milligrams of resperadal every day. I should not have got in to that topic...

The pills dont cause it  , my Skitosphrenia chauses it... At least thats what they want me to think....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 04:45:26 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Carlo

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 04:47:47 PM »
Hmm ritalin... sounds good. Isn't it good for concentration? Why should it affect negatively programming skills?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Funny booo
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 04:51:37 PM »
Ritalin's for Attention Deficit Disorder.  I don't know what it's called or how it's handled in other countries.  It usually causes some hyperactivity if not treated...

I used to take it as a kid, but I kind of grew out of it.  And I never was really hyperactive.