Author Topic: Free 12-month XNA Creators Club trial membership  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Free 12-month XNA Creators Club trial membership
« on: June 06, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
At some point in the next 12 months I'm going to start playing with Darwinbots on the XBox 360.  When that time comes, for the time being, people will need to have a Creators Club membership to use Darwinbots on the 360.

If you register for the Dream Build Play Competition, you should be able to get a code so you can register for a free 12 month trial of the creators club.  They did this last year as well.  Might do it next year.  So it's a reasonable way to play around with deploying to the 360 without paying the money you usually need to.

Offline Shasta

• Administrator
  • Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »
Also, if you are in high school or college (or have an id you can correct) you can get a free 12-month membership from Microsoft's dreamspark program. Also note the other programs you can get for free through that program (Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, ect.)

Offline Ta-183

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
Cool. I might be getting back my X=box soon, it would be neat to run DB on it. My C++ class at the community college starts tomorrow, too. I might knock out some DNA in my spare time.