Author Topic: Suggesting a cost for .fixpos  (Read 6648 times)

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Suggesting a cost for .fixpos
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »
Notice what time in the morning he posted.  He's grumpy until the coffee kicks in
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:31:06 PM by Numsgil »

Offline EricL

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »

mmmmmm.  coffee....
Many beers....

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »
Whatever the goal of Darwinbots it ends up simulating real life and physics more than any other life simulator I've come across, which I find fortunate as I'm interesting in biology and hope to answear the big question; does complex life need a designer?
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 08:38:10 AM »
Quote from: Testlund
Whatever the goal of Darwinbots it ends up simulating real life and physics more than any other life simulator I've come across, which I find fortunate as I'm interesting in biology and hope to answear the big question; does complex life need a designer?
That is a little of a philosofic question. And it is in the range of 'does there exist a god?'.
In that way it is just what you want to believe, if you believe there is god, there is. If you believe otherewise, there isn't.
I doubt we'll see a god in the near time, so that makes the final question, simply not able to answer.

You can believe the world has been made by the god or allah or boedah or the flying spaghetti monster or an alien race that has stranded on earth with the central computer down(meaning they could do nothing), the only possibility was to made the earth habitable and let a specie evolve that could repair the conputer. And finally a few billions of years further, mankind had evolved. Then some man came, he kicked the computer and the computer was suddenly fixed, and so the alien race could go away.
Eh, the last was the global plot of one comic of Agent 327, a comic about a dutch secret agent.

But can you prove me that the flying spagetti monster or the plot of some dutch comic could't be reality.
That is pretty much the point of many beliefs. Can you prove, it is not true?
Oh my god, who the hell cares.