Code center > Dead-End and Solved Suggestion Requests

If--then--else

<< < (2/3) > >>

Numsgil:
A seperate program to run some tests on the enzymes would probably be a good idea.  It shouldn't be too hard to run some basic evolution sims in a new program to figure out what works and what doesn't (like do we need to have incentive to selectively feed or not).

The chromosome idea I had was to have 'strands' of DNA that execute simoltaneously and can be 'stuck' together in pairs.  Then things like crossing over and sexual reproduction become trivial. (to implement I mean).

Most bugs seem to be gone.  Well, besides the save/loading problems and snapshot.

When you mean interface, do you mean the options menu?  Because I spent alot of time on that, and I'd like to think I made it much simpler.

The wiki I toy with from time to time, but never as much as I'd like.  Still, it's comming along.  Would someone go through and do the sysvars for ties?  To be honest I haven't really messed much with ties yet.  Of course, that's like most of the sysvars.

Zelos:
I think the program is more important than the sites if you ask me

Botsareus:
If you ask me , I think its better to realise darwinbots with matabolism, call somthing like:  DB3.0BetaA , DB3.0BetaB , DB3.0BetaC... Then when we figure it out we clean the ftp from the virsions we dont need.

Light:
What happened to the changes that you were doing to the combat?

As far as I can tell the limit on slime and shell is still set at 200, is it going to be removed, with the arrival of powered shots?

Numsgil:
There shouldn't be any limit at all on slime and shell.  And powered shots should be working.

Try storing -200 in shootval when you fire a -1 shot.  The shot should last a long time.

Sometimes I make a change to something and it doesn't save.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version