Code center > Bugs and fixes

2.36 bugs

(1/3) > >>

shvarz:
1. "Snapshot" feature does not work anymore.  Program just freezes and can be shut down only through Ctrl-Alt-Del.

2. Population control does not work anymore.  I tried changing "Max energy" and "Constrain population", but they don't do anything.  Not to say this is bad, I was always for that.  But if we are feeding veggies at constant rate now, then the controls must go.

3. Checking/unchecking "toroidal" option does not allow "top/bottom" and "left/right" options - they are always blanked out.

4. "Pond presets" is always blanked out.

5. "Walls" don't work.  Although I have to admit they behave absolutely spectacularly :)

6. Old bug with graphs, where if the graph has only 0 values then the whole program crashes when you try to close the graph.

Numsgil:

--- Quote ---2. Population control does not work anymore.  I tried changing "Max energy" and "Constrain population", but they don't do anything.  Not to say this is bad, I was always for that.  But if we are feeding veggies at constant rate now, then the controls must go.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I screwed with the controls, and probably broke it.  Constrain population should still work, but you'll have to run pond mode apparently to get any energy to your vegs.

-Always blinked out options-

Remnants to remind me to finish them.  I got super tired of the options form after several weeks, so some options are only have there.

The rest are logged and noted.

Another bug: with the faster mutations, larger sims can reach > 2000 robots.  That seems to cause undefined results (the robot array is only 2000 elements long).

shvarz:
"Load simulation" does not work either.  It just stays blank as if nothing happened.

shvarz:
When program is running, try going "Internet - > Show options", program crashes

Weird bug, at ~1000 cycles bots stop moving and just sit there till they die, all counters are still working.  Might be related to ant-bot, cause it started when I tried running a sim with that bot.

shvarz:
Feeding veggies is seriously messed up - in my sims they don't get any energy at all!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version