General > Off Topic

New Forum

<< < (3/4) > >>

Shen:
Hy Folks. If I could make a few suggestions. Firstly, having so many forums with a relatively small community is counter productive, people rarely check the lesser used forums resulting in unanswered posts. I suggest merging a few of the forums into each other.

What is DarwinBots, DNA Help, Whats This Do could be merged into a Help Forum catch all. The Announcement Forum could be replaced by well administered Sticky topics in the General Forums. Also you need a MB League forum :)

Other than that how are you going to promote this board? The old Website is oooold and hasnt been updated for years. I know it would actually cost money but perhaps a new site is in order? It would definately help get more people interested in DB

Numsgil:
Your probably right about merging forums, but have you looked at the icons next to each forum?  They turn blue when there's an unread topic in there.

What I think would be nice is a list of the latest few posts and their posters that's available from the board index.  I'm not sure if we can do that or not though.

Anonomous Guest Person:
Actually, that's already in, Num. <_<
Check the top right. Below Help, Search, especially Members, and of course Calender.
"View New Posts". :P :D

Numsgil:
Yeah, but we have to click that button!  Couldn't we just display links to the last 5 posts in the index page?  So much easier.

Like the latest discussion panel in the portal page.

Old Henk:
Ooh.. Shiny!!!

I've been away a few days and when I came back the old board was like a ghosttown...
I got shocked :blink: ,went nuts :wacko: and noticed there was a new board  :huh:

It is very cool and much more proffesional!

BTW: those smilies rock...  :lol:  :D

BTW2: PY, can I somehow get acces to the shortbot-leaugue thread, so I can update it when new bots enter?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version