Author Topic: Sick of people posting in old topics.  (Read 18958 times)

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Sick of people posting in old topics.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 05:13:41 AM »
Lack of posts isn't a reason to put junk all over the place. Oh, you're not receiving enough email, that's a good reason to put it full with SPAM! And yeah I don't like SPAM, just like I don't like those random pointless junk posts in old threads.
Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 07:06:10 AM »
Ahh, I just put relevant posts, and if people feel like putting junk in old posts, so be it...You may be entertained by their junkiness, and know that someone is still here atleast.

BTW, is it possible to use a tie/infoshot to see where a bot your looking at is looking, and then using where it is in respect to you know where exactly their looking at. (Im just coming up with solutions for looking around things)
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 09:15:00 PM »
Junk is junk. Reason for destruction.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »
If someone is entertained is ... well ... I will leave it there ... figure it out for yourselfs ... I for one find very little to entertain myself with these days ... truth be expressed.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 11:26:29 AM »
Mhm, theres a lot to entertain you, it just depends on what scale you look at it.
Really earth is like one of the DB simulations, but a much bigger one than any other, and if you look at the whole image in 1 go, its just a fuzz so much is missed...And you've seen it, nothing more to entertain you, if you look really close at each bot, entertainment for years on end. And so little missed.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 07:21:07 PM »
Congratulations, you just made it to the next level.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2014, 11:06:39 AM »
My mind melted. You confused me ):