General > RANT

Sick of people posting in old topics.

(1/8) > >>

JossiRossi:
Certain people have been posting in topics that are months or even YEARS old. I don't know why it bothers me so much but really it's annoying the crap out of me. I just want it to stop, why won't he stop? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP IT.

Peter:
Alright, just let me remember to post in this topic after a year.  

fulizer:
the reason they post in them is because they take a genuine intrest into the topic and think that it should be posten on. I had to post on my darwinbots game thread even though no one had posted on it for a while because it was nearly ready for a demo version

JossiRossi:

--- Quote from: fulizer ---the reason they post in them is because they take a genuine intrest into the topic and think that it should be posten on. I had to post on my darwinbots game thread even though no one had posted on it for a while because it was nearly ready for a demo version
--- End quote ---

Fulizer, you post in threads that are 2 years old with stuff that is either utterly inconsequential, or so grossly uninformed that it's embarrassing. Now, those 2 problems alone don't annoy me too much, you are clearly young and we all were once. You are passionate but you need to funnel that correctly. Instead of spending all of your time expressing yourself, you should spend your time learning. Most of the time you don't know what you are talking about, and don't know what others are talking about. I fear you won't know what I am talking about.

To be short, if you understand one thing here: If a thread's last post is over a few months old, DO NOT POST IN IT.

Just let the dead topic stay dead, you're not going to add anything important enough to warrant it, this is not an attack mind you. Almost no one would have anything important enough to say in a thread that old. Hell even EricL would very likely avoid that.

EricL:

--- Quote from: JossiRossi ---Hell even EricL would very likely avoid that.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version