Bots and Simulations > Internet Mode Commentary

The State of the Simulation

(1/19) > >>

MacadamiaNuts:
Open topic for updates about what's going on in the IM sims.

Multiply is ruling with Lionfish 5.x subversions going up and down. And stickerbush is still the king of the green hill.

Peter:
Nice idea, I suggest too that everyone post some graphs of is happening in IM, I like graphs. I can't post graphs as I still can't connect, I'd like to see what's happening.
Have commentaries of IM on other topice and keep this one just a overview fromwhat is happening in IM, keeps it cleaner.

--- Quote from: MacadamiaNuts ---Multiply is ruling with Lionfish 5.x subversions going up and down. And stickerbush is still the king of the green hill.
--- End quote ---
Wow, really multiply, then someone probably introduced it. Happy to see it is surviving, and evolving could very well get better bots, as it is far from optimal, as I just optimised it by deleting or adding zeros  , talking about effiency.

EricL:
Windows rebooted EricL3 in the night and the sim didn't get saved in time, so I had to take that machine back in time a day or two which is where all the new Flypaper 3.2's in IM just came from...

MacadamiaNuts:
Now its:

748 - Lionfish 5
501 - stickerbush
379 - multiply
276 - Flypaper 3.2
167 - plant
118 - Alga_Minimalis
88 - Lionfish 5.2
78 - multiply 5199
44 - Lionfish 6
43 - algadillo
38 - anemone
35 - Lionfish 5 9149
14 - multiply 1525

Lionfish 5 seems to be in EricL2 and EricL3. Yesterday I found that the body feeding and the self evolution were seriously broken, so I updated it to 6.

LF5 breaks the birth tie too early, so it always defaults back to vanilla then mutates once. Also only big bots were using the body feed. In LF5.2 I added learning. They broadcast their evolutions one at once, and younger bots copy them.

MacadamiaNuts:
Right now Flypaper 3.2 is on a spike up to 3800.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version