Author Topic: Bot Connections  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Bot Connections
« on: March 26, 2005, 09:53:17 AM »
We all know that we can use ties now. I think we need some new ways of connect bots. it would give some more ideas and hopefully make it easier for MBs to be created. I have an idea. its birth ties. Birth ties is just like normal ties, but it connect it self to its newborn bot. like:
Code: [Select]
cond
start
1 .btie store
50 .repro store
stop
.btie is the birth tie command. here will the bot connect a tie instantanasly whit its child. and keep it, it would help alot dont you think?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 09:53:48 AM by zelos »
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Bot Connections
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 10:33:23 AM »
I'm thinking that what we need is a .permtie that signals that you want the preexisting ties formed at birth to harden instead of disappear when times up.

You'd also need to create a sysvar to hold the number you want associated with the tie.

so basically:

.tienumber .permtie store
50 .repro store

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Bot Connections
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 12:02:43 PM »
that was basacly the thing I sugjested, if we call it permtie or btie doesnt matter
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA