Author Topic: runtime error '91': RESOLVED 2.43p  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
runtime error '91': RESOLVED 2.43p
« on: October 30, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
runtime error '91':
Object variabele or With block variabele not set.

This happens when I press the update button on the graphic in internet mode. After it the program hangs, it doesn't do anyhing.

After a restart it loads the same sim back, so it's not really a big problem, just don't press the update button. But I am just reporting it,hope you can fix it.

I am using 2.43 o.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 12:38:01 PM by EricL »
Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Offline EricL

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »
Which graph specifically are you pressing the update button on?  The Internet Populations graph I assume?
Many beers....

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:33:59 PM »
Quote from: EricL
Which graph specifically are you pressing the update button on?  The Internet Populations graph I assume?
You're right, it is the internet populations.

Another error when I press the insect(smiley button or something) I get this error.

Error. Invalid procedure call or argument saving sim in saves directory as error.sim

I am too getting randomly  strange messenges of the computer trying to connect to another computer in my network asking for password and stuff, I have had this error now multiple times I thought maybe somewhere else there where some settings wrong, but it seems to happen only when I use darwinbots.
Now I want to reproduce the message to exactly now wat it is  but now it isn't happening anymore(happens always), could there be anything related to darwinbots.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 01:47:18 PM by Peter »
Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Offline EricL

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 12:37:29 PM »
The crash when hitting the Update Now button on the Internet Populations graph is fixed in 2.43p.

The smiley button issue is a known issue with the VB PaintPicture command I have bugged elsewhere and which I will address at a later time.

The network connection issue is a WIndows networking configuration problem and not directly related to DB.
Many beers....