Code center > Darwinbots3

About Darwinbots3

<< < (2/10) > >>

Numsgil:
Not yet, though I'm on the cusp of putting the physics and graphics together so I might actually have something interesting to show soonish.  Real life is a bit crazy atm, so I haven't been able to do much coding.  Hope that'll change in the next few months.

My plan is currently to have a first playable at around August 2015.  So in about a year and a half.  I think I'm on track for that.

Numsgil:
Split a discussion off to this thread.

Peter:
Is the currect source out of sync. As in some changes haven't been checked in or am I doing something silly. :wacko:

Darwinbots3GUI is calling DNA instead of Chromosome.(or should it be DNA)
Slipstream testbed tries to set nonexisting antialiased in Blacklight.
Lodestone solver call a nonexisting method from LinearLeastSquares.

No testbeds show anything for me too. But that may be because of computer settings.

Numsgil:
I have some local changes from experiments I haven't checked in yet, and some of the "more derived" modules get out of date from time to time.  I'll try to clean up stuff tonight and get the repo in good working order, or at least let you know which modules are healthy and which are in a transitional state.

Numsgil:
Okay, I've checked in the changes I had locally on disk that were in a good state.

Darwinbots3GUI should work now.  Though it's not exactly compelling.
Slipstream Testbed should work.
Lodestone is broken because it's pending changes I'm working on relating to the linear least squares solvers.  There's not a whole lot there right now anyway.

Baring some failed tests (which are sort of like TODOs at this point), Azimuth, Annulus, Sunweaver, and UnitTestSharp are mature modules that pretty much do what they're supposed to.  Blacklight is a little less mature architecturally, but the basic functionality is there  (that is, based on using it so far, the API is in a rough state, but it works).  Slipstream is somewhere between mature and experimental, as is Seshat.  Core, Darwinbots3, and Lodestone aren't much more than rough sketches at this point.  The few other modules I didn't mention don't have a lot to them either way.

In terms of interesting things to run, I'd say Blacklist.Testbed, Slipstream.Testbed, and Sunweaver.Standalone.  Darwinbots3GUI isn't much to look at but you can run it as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version