Okay, I've checked in the changes I had locally on disk that were in a good state.
Darwinbots3GUI should work now. Though it's not exactly compelling.
Slipstream Testbed should work.
Lodestone is broken because it's pending changes I'm working on relating to the linear least squares solvers. There's not a whole lot there right now anyway.
Baring some failed tests (which are sort of like TODOs at this point), Azimuth, Annulus, Sunweaver, and UnitTestSharp are mature modules that pretty much do what they're supposed to. Blacklight is a little less mature architecturally, but the basic functionality is there (that is, based on using it so far, the API is in a rough state, but it works). Slipstream is somewhere between mature and experimental, as is Seshat. Core, Darwinbots3, and Lodestone aren't much more than rough sketches at this point. The few other modules I didn't mention don't have a lot to them either way.
In terms of interesting things to run, I'd say Blacklist.Testbed, Slipstream.Testbed, and Sunweaver.Standalone. Darwinbots3GUI isn't much to look at but you can run it as well.