Author Topic: New ppl  (Read 9592 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« on: March 22, 2005, 08:15:50 AM »
is it just me or have many new ones come suddenly?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 08:43:28 AM »
That happens from time to time. Always has.

:D  PY  :D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 08:56:54 AM »
just think its strange so many at one time when it have been calm for so long
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 10:30:07 AM »
That's life I guess.
and those who don't

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 11:05:48 AM »
okej, hopes this continue for a long time. PY, have you ever treid to get DB higher up on the google serach for AL?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 11:12:04 AM »
How could we do that?  I think it's all based on the number of hits a page recieves.  If you really want people to come look at darwinbots, you have to advertise yourself.

I have a link for darwinbots in my signature on atleast two other forums.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 11:37:34 AM »
I know a way to trick google to think this site is more popilar than it is, so it comes higher up

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 12:48:14 PM »
Cool  B)

Go ahead and do anything you like to promote DB. I'm sure we can handle the extra people.

I thought you had to pay to get near the top of the google list.

and those who don't

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 01:07:28 PM »
nope, but for that I need ur help guys, if you want to get it higher up we need lots of ppl, I dont remember how to do it, but I got it in a paper

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 01:45:14 PM »
Note that we don't really use the word 'Artifical Life' very much in the forum or elsewhere, so google has a harder time of picking it up.  Our best bet is, in my opinion, updating the DB home page so it doesn't look abandoned.  It gets alot of hits every day, so obviously people are finding it one way or another.  But most of them probably think it's abandonware since the only news is years old.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 02:00:08 PM »
I have links for this forum in the "Home of the Underdogs"

I am the DarwinBots GameHost there.

and those who don't

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 02:05:35 PM »
That's how I found it.

You should probably update it with a link to the new forum, with information stating that there are newer versions that are very cool available here.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 02:15:59 PM »
That is all there already. It is a bit hard to find though. Look at the "Comments" in the bottom left corner of the original review. They have hidden all my stuff away in there where most people don't even think to look. I have no control over the main page unfortunately.

and those who don't

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 02:25:17 PM »
goog guys, the more pages that is linked to this site the higher up it comes, hopefully google wont detect this. its so the more pages that is linked to a site, the more the sites which that site links to, gets in "value in google

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
New ppl
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 02:30:31 PM »
It's alos based on number of hits.  I've seen this new forum increase in ranking if you search for darwinbots in the last month.