Author Topic: Re-occurring problem  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Trilobite

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re-occurring problem
« on: August 14, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »
My bots won't die again

I don't know what's wrong with it this time. I have costs set, I've tried everything to make it more difficult to survive... but they just won't die. Energy is at a constant 3000 and it won't change. Actually if its higher and goes down, then it gets replenished back to 3000 just after it falls below 3000. This is with any non-veg bot.

Anything I can do to fix this?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 03:13:44 PM by Trilobite »

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re-occurring problem
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »
Post a sim and we'll see if we can track it down.

Offline Trilobite

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re-occurring problem
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 03:38:02 AM »
I was just about to, I went to open the sim that I was having problems with to check the bots that were doing this, and suddenly they've started dying in huge quantities...

My computer does some strange things sometimes... the problem has appeared to fix itself but I haven't changed any of the settings.

Well... I've ran it for a few tens of thousands of cycles and nothing's changed. But I'll post it anyway.... Seeing as I haven't changed any settings the settings are exactly as they were when I was having this problem. I just need a while because I'm doing a virus scan and hardly anything will work at the moment (or at snail's pace), so I'll post it in a couple of hours.

Offline Trilobite

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re-occurring problem
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »
Um... never mind the problem hasn't come back. Sorry bout that.