Author Topic: What reactions we want to have?  (Read 12370 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
What reactions we want to have?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 03:04:19 PM »
wtfh have that to do whit this?
note what thats wtfh is letter and I cant control what it means in ur head
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 03:08:06 PM »
Zelos , if you are serious about this , I say wait up until we get the current version of 3.0 coded , then we can add more specialization later. (PY, and Num have too much coding to do on db already, just don’t make it worse)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 03:09:27 PM »
I just come whit ideas, its still their choise to make it now or later, ive never forced them to anything. numsgil, have I come to ur house and demand you to do something or else something else would happen? well, as far as I know I havent. its always a choise to do things
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:34:51 PM by zelos »
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 04:13:55 PM »
Perhaps you astral projected over to Num's house in your sleep.

You wouldn't be able to get to mine coz I have a chuffing great phsycic shield around it.

:D  PY  :D

Hhehehehehehehehe  :blink:
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 04:46:47 PM »
I did have some scary dreams friday night.  Maybe that was you threatening me remotely.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 05:04:01 PM »
Have you been watching "Medium" on TV?

New show. Been on about 6 weeks, 9pm (central) on Mondays. Can't remember the channel.

:D  PY  :D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 01:05:20 AM »
now you scare me guys

Offline SlyStalker

• Bot Destroyer
  • nomnomnomnom
    • View Profile
Re: What reactions we want to have?
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »
i think that the creation of chitin should enable the bots to create better shells (that could block some -1 shots too) and better ties as well
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.