General > Formula 1

Latest league update

(1/3) > >>

Jez:
The new ‘super bot’, knocking Etch out of first position is Guardian v0.9! Slowing the sim down drastically due to its unprecedented DNA length of 15841 this superbly crafted bot still mowed through the opposition with comparative ease and knocked Ratita australopetecus out of the F1 league.
If you need help comparing your latest bot against Guardian because your pc isn’t powerful enough please feel free to ask for someone else to test it on the forum, or just start the match before you go out for the day as I had to for the league matches!

Reaper, the latest version of Rabidus reached third place in a surprisingly quick amount of time, another well written bot it lost to Etch and knocked Spiral off the table.

New F1 league update available.

Botsareus:
Good days, how did this end up in off topic?

spike43884:
Mhm, Bot I sent you the Microlasis's code.
 Mind testing it against Guardian

In a F1 League of Microlasis, Fruit_flies, Quickdraw - VICTOR: Microlasis
In a F1 League of Microlasis, Fruit_Flies, Quickdraw, Gnat (22nd place in the F1 League was gnat) - VICTOR: Fruit_Flies (As Gnat SEVERELY damaged microlasis) It was unusual I'd say

Moonfisher:
Cool, grats.
Afraid I don't have much spare time lately.
But will check in when I have time and update Fruit Flies (Or Quickdraw). (May be a while before I have the time)
You could also take a whack at taking down Spinner in the F2 league. Been looking for an excuse to try an idea I had for it.

spike43884:

--- Quote from: Moonfisher on October 28, 2014, 08:50:12 AM ---Cool, grats.
Afraid I don't have much spare time lately.
But will check in when I have time and update Fruit Flies (Or Quickdraw). (May be a while before I have the time)
You could also take a whack at taking down Spinner in the F2 league. Been looking for an excuse to try an idea I had for it.

--- End quote ---
Mhm, spinner...I'll remember that one, when I get teriyaki fixed I'll test that on it :D

Btw, putting many zero's onto the animal_mimalis code always makes it more powerful and more aggressive...I guess it doesnt like 0's?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version