Author Topic: Latest league update  (Read 9973 times)

Offline Jez

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Latest league update
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
The new ‘super bot’, knocking Etch out of first position is Guardian v0.9! Slowing the sim down drastically due to its unprecedented DNA length of 15841 this superbly crafted bot still mowed through the opposition with comparative ease and knocked Ratita australopetecus out of the F1 league.
If you need help comparing your latest bot against Guardian because your pc isn’t powerful enough please feel free to ask for someone else to test it on the forum, or just start the match before you go out for the day as I had to for the league matches!

Reaper, the latest version of Rabidus reached third place in a surprisingly quick amount of time, another well written bot it lost to Etch and knocked Spiral off the table.

New F1 league update available.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have in your hands is a non-working cat.
Douglas Adams

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Latest league update
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:11:46 PM »
Good days, how did this end up in off topic?

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 06:49:29 AM »
Mhm, Bot I sent you the Microlasis's code.
 Mind testing it against Guardian

In a F1 League of Microlasis, Fruit_flies, Quickdraw - VICTOR: Microlasis
In a F1 League of Microlasis, Fruit_Flies, Quickdraw, Gnat (22nd place in the F1 League was gnat) - VICTOR: Fruit_Flies (As Gnat SEVERELY damaged microlasis) It was unusual I'd say
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Moonfisher

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »
Cool, grats.
Afraid I don't have much spare time lately.
But will check in when I have time and update Fruit Flies (Or Quickdraw). (May be a while before I have the time)
You could also take a whack at taking down Spinner in the F2 league. Been looking for an excuse to try an idea I had for it.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 09:12:09 AM »
Cool, grats.
Afraid I don't have much spare time lately.
But will check in when I have time and update Fruit Flies (Or Quickdraw). (May be a while before I have the time)
You could also take a whack at taking down Spinner in the F2 league. Been looking for an excuse to try an idea I had for it.
Mhm, spinner...I'll remember that one, when I get teriyaki fixed I'll test that on it :D

Btw, putting many zero's onto the animal_mimalis code always makes it more powerful and more aggressive...I guess it doesnt like 0's?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 12:02:02 PM »
Moonfisher, you are on the top of all current league boards anyway.  8) That is not an easy thing to do Spike, his robots are truly timeless.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 12:04:54 PM »
Also Spike, what code? I'll love to play with it. I am afraid I deleted that PM from my mind.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 05:00:35 AM »
Also Spike, what code? I'll love to play with it. I am afraid I deleted that PM from my mind.
The code for aggressive dwarfs down in the F1 you could get it from...
Heh, his bots are ruthless. Anyway All-powerful things are often destroyed, by something accidental, there is a weakness somewhere.

:rant: BTW, You should let moonfisher edit the wiki in the tutorials part, he explains stuff really well, and the tiebot tutorial is horrific!

P.S. Bot, Im going to send you a PM for a description to put on the wiki for stores and such. They confused me till moon explained it.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 12:02:08 PM »
No problem. I'll see what you have. Thx.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
The code for aggressive dwarfs down in the F1 you could get it from...

It actually did better then Gnot1.0  :P But you sent me a different code in the PM.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 06:39:46 AM »
Mhm, did I...Was it just the name that was different, that'd just be the notes then I changed...Microlasis I kept mistyping to be Mimalis and so I renamed it to aggressive dwarfs, plus if people though animal_mimalis was getting reasonably well in the leaderboards, that'd be a bad thing right?

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
http://forum.darwinbots.com/index.php/topic,6584.msg1391659.html#msg1391659

If you prefer to look at an old school league layout currently go to simulation emporium until further instruction.

As always, thank you for keeping up.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 11:16:56 AM »
Check out F1 League 2015 for the latest.