Author Topic: OMG!!!! IT RAINING ALIENS!!!!!!  (Read 3946 times)

Offline scood

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
OMG!!!! IT RAINING ALIENS!!!!!!
« on: April 13, 2007, 11:30:38 PM »
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story...rticle_continue

I found this, witch means that organisms could suvive without a fluid
omg were not alone!!!

we can be blown up any second!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

im making plans for an escape

lets see if I highjack one of there ships.........  

Offline scood

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:57 PM »

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:15:11 AM »
Naw, it rains strange crap all the time.  Well, maybe not all the time, but it's not as rare as you might think.  I read a Bathroom Reader article on it.  It has, at various times, rained frogs, tadpoles, fish(!), funny globules, pretty much anything weird you can imagine.

Wikipedia has some info an animals comming from the sky.  There are theories as to why it happens, but none of them are really all that backed by evidence.

The common theme, though, is that the objects are generally water born.  Things that exist in pools of water.  How they got into the air is a mystery, but they're definately related to water.  If it was extraterrestrial in origin, why would it be limited to very familiar, terrestrial marine organisms?  Why not rains of mice or jaguars?  Why are the organisms which fall so readily identifiable as terrestrial.  I find the idea of extra terrestrial organisms raining down on Earth highly dubious, but not impossible.

It would rather change the predominant view of evolution, speciation, and life origin wouldn't it?  Strong Panspermia would need to be re-evaluated.