Bots and Simulations > Single store

Nano (SS)(MacadamiaNuts)-02.02.07

<< < (2/3) > >>

MacadamiaNuts:
I'll edit it. I wanna check which other sysvars it could use.

I thought too about using something like "5 rnd sgn mult" instead of "1 rnd mult" to give more weight to the non repro values. It's probability DNA, some sysvars will be executed more often.

Endy:
Horray for Evolution and human thought  

I've made a Single store bot myself awhile ago, and it was a major pain to code and get working properly. Impressive that you were able to use evolution to make it work in a single line of code.

MacadamiaNuts:
Fixed.

I wish I could add a strbody without breaking it.

Gobo:
Sorry, I just don't understand, how it might work
As I understood the code, it just stores 50 at random locations, which are

-4     ?
  1     .up
 26     ?
 31     ?
295     ?
300     .repro
325     ?
330     .tie
496     ?
501     .eye1
526     .eye6dir
531     .eye1width
795     ?
800     .out1
825     ?
830     ?

Only useful of those are 1, 300 and 330. How does it tiefeed? Where is .eye5 adjust here?

MacadamiaNuts:
Many sysvars aren't listed in the file included with the old installer. Check the wiki at the main page:

Sysvars

830 is .sharenrg, which once they are tied it's all needed to feed. It was way stronger in the old versions, where the size wouldn't matter for energy sharing.

Still, this bot cannot live long by itself, cos it won't build any body nor take it through shooting, and without more body reproduction eventually halts. Maybe it would work if there are corpses around that shoot energy, and if the uncontrolled reproduction doesn't cut their body size below 1. If so, this bot probably could live in some really extreme sims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version