Bots and Simulations > Bot Tavern

Spaniard Conquistador

(1/2) > >>

Numsgil:
This is a modified version of Animal Minimalis I posted.  Climbs 2/3's the way through F1! (Obviously trounces SB right now).

Uses poison and a self replicating virus that blinds bots that aren't immune to it.  Hence why it's called a spanish conquistador (the spaniards killed alot of Aztecs with small pox for the history illeterate).

The self replicating virus is really the shining point.  The rest of it is pretty standard.  You'll need a working version of 3.0 AKA 2.36 because it uses the value 0 store as free feature and the *.thisgene for the virus.  If you don't have it, sned me an email with a large enough inbox and I'll send you a version of it to play with.

Find it in the beastiary as "Spanish Conquistador (SB) 0.8" here.  When I get the version done I'll post it as 1.0 and we can enter it in the leagues  :boing:

Old Henk:
This is impressive stuff! nice bot!
But it doesn't seem to dispose of it's waste. flaw? intentional?

Numsgil:
Oops, forgot about waste.

Things like that are why it's not 1.0 yet.

Endy:
'malicous code
*.stopper 89 sub dup div '1 if not right, 0 else
'-1 mult 1 add '0 if not right, 1 else
dup

Just a guess but I don't think the code is quite right. :)

Nice bit of coding though, especially since I think you improved it :D

Endy B)

Numsgil:
You left off the last bit!

'malicous code
*.stopper 89 sub dup div '1 if not right, 0 else
'-1 mult 1 add '0 if not right, 1 else
dup

.eye5 mult store 'disable their vision.  Haha!  Best yet, it will always look like there's something just in the distance.

It doesn't seem to work, right?  Yet it does.  And exactly what it should.  Weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version