• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Eko
« on: August 15, 2006, 03:56:16 PM »
Hello.......
eelloooo............
elllooooooooo..........
lloooooooooooooo...............
oooooooooooooooooooo.....................

This is so dead and empty I can perform particle physic experiment here
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Eko
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 02:33:38 PM »
Hurray, I just succesfully accelerated a electron to speed ccapable to probe planck lenght and proved string theory to be right

Not really but its so freaking dead, how long have it been so dead, why is it dead now, what are you waitning for? have you leaved this?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Elite

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Eko
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »
Yes, it is rather sleepy around here at the moment, but interest should pick up in a few days when 2.42.8 is released

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Eko
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 04:53:09 AM »
Maybe I have something for you, Zelos. You are from Sweden too, right? Maybe you can tell me why everything starts to mold here in August? Usually products can last a couple of days after their expiration date, but not in August. This month you have to make sure you consume it BEFORE it's expiration date. Even my coffee filters have started to behave differently. When I've made some coffee and pull out the filter it just falls apart and I get coffee sump all over the kitchen floor. It has happend two times after each other allready.  

Maybe you other guys have such a month in your country too? August is the last summer month here and it's when nature prepares for autumn and everything starts to decay big time, but I don't understand why it has to happen in my apartment.
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Eko
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:44:09 PM »
I've been on vacation for two weeks, drove through mid-western national parks.  Now I'm back, plan to play around with the 2.42.7 that I havn't got my hands on yet.  Moving shapes, eh?  Sounds like fun, I just hope I can figure them out...  This programs starts being intimidating even to me
"Never underestimate the power of stupid things in big numbers" - Serious Sam

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Eko
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »
Mwahaha!