Author Topic: Anything new?  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Anything new?
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
How's it going? It's been a little silent here for awhile. I haven't encountered any more issues with DB since my last report. I'm getting close to 11500000 cycles and it runs smooth, except for the issue where the mutation rates gets reseted to 5000 after the bots multiply, wich happens very rarely in my sim, and also new bots are very tiny, but that's all. If these things will be fixed in 2.42.8 then it's worth to start a new evosim. There's nothing interesting happening in my sim anyway, and as the new bots that are born are very tiny they have a problem to survive, especially when running in 'per kilobody point' setting, wich I think is the most realistic setting.  
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Anything new?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 10:08:54 AM »
Things tend to get quiet here from time to time.  It should pick up again in a few days.

Offline EricL

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Anything new?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:58:09 PM »
I just got back from vacation today.  Give me a few days and I'll drop an update.
Many beers....

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Anything new?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 10:12:34 AM »
Cool. I hope you had a nice vacation?  
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Anything new?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 07:38:43 AM »
I've been on vacation as well, to the eastern part of Essex and to London. And now I'm preparing to move to Enschede because I am going to study Clinical technology there. So I have little spare time these days.
cond
*.DBbugs 0 =
start
.rejoice inc
stop