Author Topic: Disaster  (Read 12018 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Disaster
« on: March 04, 2005, 02:37:03 AM »
Here is the news!
Our scientist have recently discovered a meteor that has a diameter of many kilometers. Its on direct course for earth and will impact the planet whit in the next month. Scientist have calculated that the impact will be larger than anything known and will kill all of us! :evil:

this could have been the news before the meteor impacted the earth for 65 million years ago. if they dinosaurse had been inteligent. we are familiar whit them, does gaints that died out for 65 million years ago. wouldnt it be good to have something in the program like this? that all of a suddenly some disaster happen and kill 80% of all bots. maybe it should just pic out the survivng bots randomly. a disaster that kill most of the life give the life a chance to evolve, coz it open the possibilities. if it werent for that meteor we mammals wouldnt be the ruler of this planet. :laugh:
 :lecture: zelos :lecture:
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 02:48:38 AM »
Here is the news!
Our scientist have recently discovered a meteor that has a diameter of many kilometers. Its on direct course for earth and will impact the planet whit in the next month. Scientist have calculated that the impact will be larger than anything known and will kill all of us! :evil:
Damn, I guess this means all that work on 3.0 was pointless.  Such a waste.

A huge disaster would be an interesting tool.  You could blot out the sun (lower the light intensity) with dust and kill robots within a certain radius of a certain point.

Would be good to incorporate upkeep costs for muscles, etc. into it or you'll just end up killing all the smaller robots, which is opposite of what's supposed to happen.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 04:04:15 PM »
"Damn, I guess this means all that work on 3.0 was pointless. Such a waste."

What do you mean Num?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 05:26:58 PM »
Didn't you hear?  The world is ending via a huge meteor!

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
ok

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 06:05:34 PM »
That being a reference to Zelos's original post and not anything real (don't panic!)

Offline Old Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 01:45:33 AM »
Repent! Repent!  :lol: :D  :lol:

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 03:09:04 AM »
Here is the Dino-news!
It has been 14 days since the meteor of death was discovered. Scientists have been working 20hours a day (the entire day) to find a way to stop it. But stoping it has been proved to be impossible for us.  :help: They have discovered a planet in our soler system that would be able to support our lifes, the atmosphere contain carbondioxid and oxygen. That planet is the forths planet from the sun. If we could travel to that planet we would have been saved.
That is the latest news, have a happy life before we all die!
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline MightyPenguin

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 04:13:00 AM »
Someone suddenly discovers another planet? After they have the technology to detect a meteor that far out?

Well, carry on.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 04:16:49 AM »
it aint so far, we are number 3, and who is number 4?

Offline Old Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2005, 12:27:07 PM »
The red planet, Mars.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 12:38:55 PM »
yes, the planet mars whit its 2 moons, phobos and diemos

Offline MightyPenguin

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2005, 12:55:34 PM »
Are you responding to me? Because I fail to see what that has to do with anything. I was just a bit skeptical that they managed to miss a planet for however many years and out of pure luck picked up a meteor on crash course to the planet.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2005, 01:27:08 PM »
Maybe it had been hiding.... like.... realy well?
Perhaps the big scary meteorite frightened it so it gave itself away

<_<  PY  <_<
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Disaster
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2005, 02:24:05 PM »
well, since when have dinosaurse been know for bieng smart? they were pretty stupid