Author Topic: Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...  (Read 3813 times)

Offline SyndLig

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
« on: March 01, 2005, 06:34:56 PM »
I finally did it.  I broke down and bought a registration key for Game Maker.

The inexcusable lack of features in the unregistered version was killing me, so about 10 minutes ago I clicked the PayPal "Pay" button.  Now I'm waiting the excruciating 48 hours for my registration key.  :(

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 07:24:22 PM »
Teaches you to pay for something  :P

What version are you using?

Offline MightyPenguin

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 03:23:42 PM »
:rolleyes:

Leak the key. People who try to sell that sort of junk to people deserve everything they get. But then, I'm a warez monkey, so I would say that. On a completely unrelated note, does anybody know how you can recombine a bunch of files from a DVD into a single file?

Only I have Hero here in fifty pieces and I can't find the subtitles.

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']Disclaimer: the copy of Hero may or may not be legal if examined closely.[/span]

Offline SyndLig

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 10:34:08 AM »
I got it yesterday.  And even if I wanted to, I can't leak the key.  It's a specifically designed key meant to work only under my name on three separate computers (probably done by IP address or somesort).

I'm using v6.0, or whatever the latest is.  This is some powerful stuff.  Within the first couple minutes I've made the load screen and a fully movable player (with jumping, moving, and not falling through the floor), though my main problem is getting him to *ahem* animate.