Author Topic: Darwinbots 1.0  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Darwinbots 1.0
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:57:08 AM »
This is the original Darwinbots, as created by Carlo several years ago. It's completely in italian (except for the word 'walls' it seems), and all bots are squares instead of circles (yet they behave like circles physics-wise).
Quite fun to watch, really. and then there's a bot called 'TheAncestor' , the first true bot ever, I presume. (I reckon it's called C_ancetralis nowadays)

It's good to see the progress that has been made by the programmers since this first version

Screeny:

The program can be downloaded here, or download the attachment to this post.

Shouldn't we put this on the FTP? I mean, it is DB history.
cond
*.DBbugs 0 =
start
.rejoice inc
stop

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Darwinbots 1.0
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 01:07:38 PM »
I'll upload it later today.  Ah, history

That was like 2002 wasn't it?

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Darwinbots 1.0
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 02:25:26 AM »
I remember that version. I had it at that time acctualy
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Darwinbots 1.0
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »
still wondering y it was squares when circles are easier
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Darwinbots 1.0
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 12:46:46 PM »
Only Carlo knows.