Poll

How do you want the attack way to be?

Mouse click
0 (0%)
Button press
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Attack method  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Attack method
« on: January 12, 2006, 01:15:56 PM »
Mouse click means that you click on a enemy and then the character attacks it nutile you click somewhere else or die or it dies
While button press means you use the keyboard to move around and when ure close to the enemy you press attack button and attack and if enemies is in the area ure weapon hit then you give damage
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Old Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Attack method
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 02:20:51 PM »
I like the second option best. IMO mouseclicking is way to passive for an actionRPG

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Attack method
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 02:30:14 PM »
It depends on how well either is implemented.

Fable is, in my mind, a good example of, well, whatever it's an example of.  The combat system just felt natural to me, snas the occassional inability to lock onto what I wanted.

The combat system in EVE online is, again IMO, the perfect example of sheer boredom.  No user input at all.